Sunday, February 24, 2008

Crunk is In RedBull is Out...


...aftern being out of work for a wopping one week my dad, the former Regional Sales Manager for RedBull and Prestige Sales, is now the Territory Manager for the up and coming Crunk Energy Drink. The drink is brand new and will be hitting the stores soon at 1.99, one of the cheepest on the market. I think it is really good and so does my Mom and David, however Emily sais it taste like Dimatap, but then again she sais that about everything. Anyways try it. (Plus you're helpping pay for my childsuport.....jk...)

1 comment:

Billy and Laurel said...

I've been looking for it in the store...envisioning it sitting next to all the others. Hopefully we'll start seeing it soon!

By the way, welcome to the Blogosophere Jordan. Now we can read your thoughts in addition to hearing them!